Tuesday, March 19, 2013

#18 Honey Ham & Cheese

Went back to a cold one because I couldn't remember which sandwiches I'd had and which I'd only had crusty wet dreams about. This is the last thing on the bottom left side of the menu before I get to the shit I don't want to eat, so I knew I hadn't tried it.



The menu says "The standard sub classic with Swiss... try it with hots & sweets" so I did, and added some mustard, oil, and vinegar on top because I'm watching my weight. My buddy, as you can see, knows what he's doing and went straight up Tatstrami, the sandwich of champions.





I don't know what's up with the strange ass way that they put subs together at Tat's. The meat on the outside thing is weird as shit and makes it really hard to get bites with a consistent ratio of meat to bread to fillings. Must be some east coast shit? Don't get it, don't like it, don't want none of it. I mean, I do, but for god's sake put the meat IN the bread already.




Alright, that's what I'm talking about. I can't even imagine this sandwich without the hot and sweet peppers, the oil and vinegar, and the yellow mustard. With all that stuff it's a fucking sandwichgasm in your mouth, all mustard leaking down your cheek and shit. I'd put this up there with the Hoagie Steak on my "want to repeat right away list" and it's all about the condiments pushing it over the top. Ballin'.


No comments:

Post a Comment