Thursday, November 1, 2012

#8 Sausage, Egg, & Cheese

Holy shit you guys.

I was having a crap morning and getting antsy sitting at work, so I hauled my ass out of my chair and trekked through the rain to Tat's this morning. Next in line on the breakfast menu was Pepper, Egg, & Cheese... but I was unhappy and a vegetarian sandwich wasn't going to come close to cutting it.  I skipped straight to the Sausage, Egg, & Cheese with Provolone.

When I'm old and dying I hope I look back on this as one of the better decisions I've made in my life.  Like not believing in god and buying a giant flat screen plasma tv.

Without getting into too much masturbatory food hyperbole let me just say this: go eat this fucking sandwich. Wait until it's pissing rain and you're having a bad day and then go get 8" of absolutely fucking delicious breakfast sausage patties chopped up topped with fried eggs and melted provolone.  For $5.  Five fucking dollars.


1 comment: