Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Beginning

If you live in or near Seattle and enjoy good sandwiches then there's a good chance you've eaten at Tat's Delicatessen in Pioneer Square.  In my first dozen plus visits I never strayed from the first item I ordered, the cheesesteak with provolone.  After their move to the new space, I have been two dozen plus times and have ordered the Tat'strami all but twice.  To break this trend, and in keeping with my history of taking jokes too far, I am embarking on a challenge to eat every item on the Tat's Delicatessen menu over the next 12 months.






By my count there are a fortuitous 52 items between the Tat's lunch and breakfast menus.  4 steak sandwiches, 11 hoagies, 15 hot subs, 2 soups, 6 salads, 5 sides, 8 breakfast sandwiches, and 1 breakfast side.

Here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment