Monday, July 22, 2013

#28 Bacon, Egg, & Cheese


Got in to work this morning and didn't like the looks of the day ahead of me, so I walked back out the door and down the road to Tat's to pick up a breakfast sandwich.





In the morning Tat's is like a beautiful sandwich paradise locked away from the cruel outside world. Where you can have provolone and egg and bacon in a soft, warm roll.



I had to go back to work, but for a few hours I thought back on my Bacon, Egg, & Cheese fondly. Maybe next time I'll pick up two of them and save one for lunch. If I did the Bacon again I'd at least get onions on it, if not peppers.


After a few hours my sandwich bliss wore off and it was back to the grind. Better to have loved and lost then never to have loved at all. That's what Oprah says, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment